High-quality, lab-created excellent blue sapphire stone that is a perfect alternative to diamonds. It comes with high-quality moissanite stone that is double-polished and given a fine finish. Moissanite is also known as silicon carbide. In nature, silicon carbide is created over millennia by a combination of extreme heat and pressure. These gems are more durable than diamond, sapphire, ruby, or emerald. Perfect for all kinds of jewelry use.
The difference between moissanite and diamond
At first glance, Moissanite is indistinguishable from diamonds, but a closer look will reveal that Moissanite's colorful fire is stronger than diamonds. Tested with professional equipment, the fire color of Moissanite is 2.5 times that of diamonds. In terms of dispersion value, diamond is 0.044 and Mosang is 0.104; in refraction, diamond is 2.417, and Mosang is 2.65. Mozambique's dispersion value and refraction both exceed diamond. In terms of Mohs hardness, diamond is 10 and Moissanite is 9.25, which is much higher than other gems.
- GRA certified stone. Checked for quality assurance
- More durable than diamond, sapphire, ruby, or emerald.
- High-quality gemstone with precise cuts and fine polishing
- Carat: 1 carat. Size : 6.5mm
- No zircon. No coating. No fading
- Suitable for all kinds of jewelry use- Rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more.
- Color: Blue
- Fine or Fashion: Fine
- Certificate Number: GRA****
- Main Stone: Moissanite
- Certificate Type: GDTC
1 x Gemstone