Fine quality lab-grown moissanite stone for jewelry. The moissanite stone is an artificial stone that contains the same physical properties and appearance as a diamond but is shinier. This is a perfect alternative to natural diamonds and can be used in rings, necklaces, jewelry, bangles, among others. It comes with quality assurance and certification from GRA.
The difference between moissanite and diamond
At first glance, Moissanite is indistinguishable from diamonds, but a closer look will reveal that Moissanite's colorful fire is stronger than diamonds. Tested with professional equipment, the fire color of Moissanite is 2.5 times that of diamonds. In terms of dispersion value, diamond is 0.044 and Mosang is 0.104; in refraction, diamond is 2.417, and Mosang is 2.65. Mozambique's dispersion value and refraction both exceed diamond. In terms of Mohs hardness, diamond is 10 and Moissanite is 9.25, which is much higher than other gems.
- High-quality gemstone with precise cuts and fine polishing
- Contains same physical properties and appearance as natural diamonds
- GRA certified. Check for quality assurance
- No zircon. No coating. No fading
- More durable than diamond, sapphire, ruby, or emerald.
- Size: 1ct. 6.5mm
- Perfect to be used in rings
- Certificate: Yes
- Item Weight: 1 Carat
- Color: Diamond D Color
- Certificate Number: GRA****
- Main Stone: Moissanite
- Certificate Type: GDTC
1 x Moissanite Gemstone