High-quality, well-polished lab-grown moissanite stone. The stone contains almost the same physical properties as real diamonds and could work as the perfect alternative. Is GRA certified and checked for quality and assurance.
The difference between moissanite and diamond
At first glance, Moissanite is indistinguishable from diamonds, but a closer look will reveal that Moissanite's colorful fire is stronger than diamonds. Tested with professional equipment, the fire color of Moissanite is 2.5 times that of diamonds. In terms of dispersion value, diamond is 0.044 and Mosang is 0.104; in refraction, diamond is 2.417, and Mosang is 2.65. Mozambique's dispersion value and refraction both exceed diamond. In terms of Mohs hardness, diamond is 10 and Moissanite is 9.25, which is much higher than other gems.
- High-quality moissanite stone with double-layer polishing and a fine finish
- GRA certified. Quality assured.
- Comes with precise cuts. Elegant and exquisite design
- Same physical properties and shinier than natural diamonds
- Perfect alternative to natural diamonds. Fit for rings, earrings, jewelry
- Color: White
- Clarity: VVS1
- Cut: Excellent
- Polish: Excellent
- Symmetry: Excellent
- Fine or Fashion: Fine
- Main Stone: Moissanite
- Certificate Type: Third Party Appraisal
- Gemstone Type: F Color Moissanite
- Stone Size: 6.5mm
- Hardness rate: 25
- Refractive index: 65-2.69
1 x Moissanite Gem stone