Artificial Lab-grown diamond with smooth styling and an exquisite finish. The moissanite gemstone provides you with a fine alternative to natural diamonds containing the same physical properties and shinier look. It is a gorgeous piece that can be accompanied by a wide range of jewelry options or proposal rings. The stone comes with a GRA certificate for quality assurance.
Moissanite is a natural element mineral, the second hardest gemstone in the world. Natural Moissanite, a meteorite from outer space. In 1894, a French Nobel Laureate, Dr. Henri Moissan, discovered a carbon-silicon-bonded particle from a meteorite that fell in some states of Arizona, USA, So scientists began to research and development. In 1905, to show respect to Dr. Henri Moissan, this newly discovered gem was named Moissanite. The stone is an artificial diamond.
The difference between moissanite and diamond
At first glance, Moissanite is indistinguishable from diamonds, but a closer look will reveal that Moissanite's colorful fire is stronger than diamonds. Tested with professional equipment, the fire color of Moissanite is 2.5 times that of diamonds. In terms of dispersion value, diamond is 0.044 and Mosang is 0.104; in refraction, diamond is 2.417, and Mosang is 2.65. Mozambique's dispersion value and refraction both exceed diamond. In terms of Mohs hardness, diamond is 10 and Moissanite is 9.25, which is much higher than other gems.
- GRA certified stone. Checked for quality assurance
- High-quality gemstone with precise cuts and fine polishing
- More durable than diamond, sapphire, ruby, or emerald.
- Clarity: VVS1. Carat: 0.5carat. Size : 5mm 0.5ct
- No zircon. No coating. No fading
- Suitable for all kinds of jewelry use- Rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more.
- Color: Diamond D Color
- Fine or Fashion: Fine
- Main Stone: Moissanite
- Occasion: Engagement/Wedding
- Moissanite Stone: Loose Moissanite
- Size : 5mm 0.5ct
- Moissanite Diamond: Moissanite Stone
- Certificate Type: GDTC
1 x Gemstone