High-quality, well-polished lab-grown loose moissanite. Moissanite is also known as silicon carbide. In nature, silicon carbide is created over millennia by a combination of extreme heat and pressure. These gems are more durable than diamond, sapphire, ruby, or emerald. This is well-polished with precise cuts and a fine finish. Perfect to be used in rings, earrings, jewelry.
The difference between moissanite and diamond
At first glance, Moissanite is indistinguishable from diamonds, but a closer look will reveal that Moissanite's colorful fire is stronger than diamonds. Tested with professional equipment, the fire color of Moissanite is 2.5 times that of diamonds. In terms of dispersion value, diamond is 0.044 and Mosang is 0.104; in refraction, diamond is 2.417, and Mosang is 2.65. Mozambique's dispersion value and refraction both exceed diamond. In terms of Mohs hardness, diamond is 10 and Moissanite is 9.25, which is much higher than other gems.
- High-quality gemstone with precise cuts and fine polishing
- GRA certified. Check for quality assurance
- No zircon. No coating. No fading
- More durable than diamond, sapphire, ruby, or emerald.
- Certificate: Yes
- Item Weight: 2g
- Color: white
- Clarity: VVS1
- Cut: Excellent
- Polish: Excellent
- Symmetry: Excellent
- Fine or Fashion: Fine
- Certificate Number: See the certificate
- Main Stone: Moissanite
- Certificate Type: Third Party Appraisal
- Diamond Shape: Round Shape
- Natural/Lab-Created: Lab-Created
- Stone Size: 0carat 6.5mm
1 x Gemstone