Introducing fine cut moissanite stone lab-grown diamond. Exquisite, fine-cute and double-polished, it is a perfect substitute for real diamonds, almost indistinguishable. It comes with similar physical properties and shine as of diamond, and can be used in a range of jewelry variants and design options. Accompanied with GRA certification for added quality satisfaction.
The difference between moissanite and diamond
At first glance, Moissanite is indistinguishable from diamonds, but a closer look will reveal that Moissanite's colorful fire is stronger than diamonds. Tested with professional equipment, the fire color of Moissanite is 2.5 times that of diamonds. In terms of dispersion value, diamond is 0.044 and Mosang is 0.104; in refraction, diamond is 2.417, and Mosang is 2.65. Mozambique's dispersion value and refraction both exceed diamond. In terms of Mohs hardness, diamond is 10 and Moissanite is 9.25, which is much higher than other gems.
- Fine cut, high-quality, double-polished moissanite loose stone
- Precise details, physical look and shine same as in diamonds.
- Stone Size:6.5mm. Stone Carat(ct):1ct. Hardness:9.25.
- GRA certified with quality satisfaction
- Fit for jewlery, rings, necklace, earrings, bracelets, anklets, etc
- Certificate: YES
- Item Weight: 1ct
- Color: Blue
- Fine or Fashion: Fine
- Certificate Number: GRA Certificate
- Main Stone: Moissanite
- Color: D
- Clarity: VVS1
- Cut: 3EX
1 x Gemstone