Properties, same as real diamonds but shinier and extra durable. This stone provides you with the perfect alternative to real diamonds with its brilliant cuts, fine finish and enhanced durability. It is a lab-grown stone that is double-polished that gives its gorgeous look and feel. The stone is an elegant piece of jewelry stone that can be used for rings, earrings, bracelets, jewelry, and more.
Moissanite is a natural element mineral, the second hardest gemstone in the world. Natural Moissanite, a meteorite from outer space. In 1894, a French Nobel Laureate, Dr. Henri Moissan, discovered a carbon-silicon-bonded particle from a meteorite that fell in some states of Arizona, USA, So scientists began to research and develop. In 1905, to show respect to Dr. Henri Moissan, this newly discovered gem was named Moissanite. The stone is an artificial diamond.
The difference between moissanite and diamond
At first glance, Moissanite is indistinguishable from diamonds, but a closer look will reveal that Moissanite's colorful fire is stronger than diamonds. Tested with professional equipment, the fire color of Moissanite is 2.5 times that of diamonds. In terms of dispersion value, diamond is 0.044 and Mosang is 0.104; in refraction, diamond is 2.417, and Mosang is 2.65. Mozambique's dispersion value and refraction both exceed diamond. In terms of Mohs hardness, diamond is 10 and Moissanite is 9.25, which is much higher than other gems.
- Comes with high-quality polishing, brilliant cuts, and fine finish
- More durable than diamond, sapphire, ruby, or emerald and shinier than a real diamond
- Comes with GRA certification for quality assurance and authenticity
- No zircon. No coating. No fading
- Size: 5ct. Clarity: VVS1. Weight: 1g
- Suitable for all kinds of jewelry use- Rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more.
- Item Weight: 1g
- Clarity: VVS1
- Cut: Eight hearts, eight arrows
- Carat: 5
- Main Stone: Moissanite
- Certificate Type: GRA
1 x Gemstone